Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Oct 26. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
For over a hundred years, Ford has been a revolutionary powerhouse in every aspect of the motorized transportation industry, from automobiles to aerospace. Ford is bringing that same ingenuity to the power equipment industry, championing the most powerful pressure washers and generators on the market. Built to exceed. Built to last. Built Ford Tough.
The Ford FG5250PBE Dual Fuel Portable Generator incorporates a powerful 224cc, 4-Stroke, OHV engine that can run on either gasoline or liquid propane. The patented Switch & Go technology allows you to seamlessly switch between fuel sources with the turn of a dial while still in operation. Featuring a 120V AC 30A RV port for easy hookup on your next adventure, and the rugged M-Frame design with drop-down handles and 8" Never-flat wheels provide optimal portability. The FG5250PBE is a truly versatile generator that carriers on the proud tradition of being "Built Ford Tough".
Remote Start - The convenient key chain Remote Start enables you to operate your unit without ever having to leave the comfort of your home or RV.
Switch & Go Technology - Seamlessly switch between fuel sources with the turn of a dial while still in operation.
RV Ready - A 120V 30A RV Port provides easy hookup for your next outdoor adventure.
4 Gallon Steel Fuel Tank - A large 4 gallon tank gives you an extended 11 hours of operation at half load.
Never-Flat Wheels - 8" Never-flat wheels with chrome F-150 inspired rims provide more maneuvering capability.
Propane Hose - The FG5250PBR comes complete with propane hose so your unit is ready to go straight out of the box.
- Peak Watts GAS/LPG: 5250W/4750W
- Rated Watts GAS/LPG: 4250W/3800W
- Dual Fuel with Switch and Go Technology
- (1) 120V 30A (RV) Outlet, (1) Duplex 120V 20A Outlet, (1) 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet (L14-30)
- Electric Push Start with Recoil Backup
- Drop Down Handles & 8" Never-Flat Wheels
- 4 Gallon Steel Fuel Tank
- 11 Hours of Run-time @ Half Load (Gasoline)
- INCLUDES: Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Phillips Screw Driver, 10W30 20.3oz (600ml) Engine Oil Funnel, Maintenance Free Battery & Propane Hose