Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 26. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Built to Last, Ford Power Equipment
For over a hundred years, Ford has been a revolutionary powerhouse in every aspect of the motorized transportation industry, from automobiles to aerospace. Ford is bringing that same ingenuity to the power equipment industry, championing the most powerful pressure washers and generators on the market. Built to exceed. Built to last. Built Ford Tough.
The solid designed FG6250P is a rugged and reliable workhorse that you can count on to get the job done. Its heavy-duty powder coated steel frame with fold down cushion grip handles and 10" never-flat wheels, make it an ideal generator for home back-up or job site construction. Combining a powerful 420cc, 4-stroke, OHV engine and 6.6 gallon fuel tank, to give you an extended 11 hours of operation on a half load. With features like that it's easy to see that the FG6250P is truly "Built Ford Tough".
Never-Flat Wheels - 10" Never-flat wheels with chrome F-150 inspired rims provide more maneuvering capability.
Powerful Design - The heavy duty powder coated steel M-Frame design is durable enough for job site use.
Long Run-Time - The 6.6 gallon fuel tank gives you an extended 11 hours of operation at half load.
Outlet Covers - Rubber Outlet Dust Covers protect the unit when not in use.
- 6250 Peak Watts/5250 Running Watts
- Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled
- Recoil Start
- (2) Duplex 120V 20A GFCI Outlets With LED (ON) Indicators
- (1) 120V 30A Twist-Lock (NEMA L5-30)
- (1) 120/240V AC 30A Twist-Lock (NEMA L14-30)
- Fold Down / Cushion Grip Handles
- 10” Never-Flat Wheels With Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Hour Run time @ 50% Load
- INCLUDES: Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Engine Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Phillips Screw Driver, 10W30 38oz. (1.1L) Engine Oil & Funnel