Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 29 and Jul 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Ford FG7750PBE Dual Fuel Portable Generator incorporates a powerful 420cc, 4-Stroke, OHV engine that can run on either gasoline or liquid propane. The patented Switch & Go technology allows you to seamlessly switch between fuel sources with the turn of a dial while still in operation. The rugged M-Frame design with drop-down handles and 10" Never-flat wheels provide optimal portability. The FG7750PBE is a truly versatile generator that carriers on the proud tradition of being "Built Ford Tough".
Versatility Dual Fuel Capability allows you to run on either gasoline or liquid propane fuel sources.
Switch & Go Technology Seamlessly switch between fuel sources with the turn of a dial while still in operation.
Added Protection Rubber Outlet Dust Covers protect the unit when not in use.
- 7,750W Peak/ 6,250W Rated (Gasoline) & 7,500W Peak/6,000W Rated (LPG)
- The powerful 420cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame
- A Large 6.6 Gallon High Capacity Fuel Tank gives you up to 10.5 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Dual Fuel Capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- Electric Push Start with Maintenance Free Battery and Recoil backup make start-ups quick and easy
- (2) 120V 20A GFCI Outlets, (1) 120V AC 30A Twist-lock Outlet, and (1) 120/240V AC 30A Twist-lock Outlet with rubber outlet dust covers for added protection when not in use
- Designed with Dual Drop-Down Cushion Grip Handles & 10” Never-Flat Wheels with Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims for added mobility and easy storage
- Features like the Digital Hour Meter, Low Oil Shutdown, and Automatic Voltage Regulator for less hassle and added peace of mind
- CARB, EPA, CSA Certified & Includes: Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Philips Screw Driver, 600mL of 10W30 Engine Oil, Funnel, and Propane Hose