Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Oct 26. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Pulsar’s PG2300iS Portable Inverter Generator is a prime choice for clean power and optimal portability. Its single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine produces 2,300 peak watts/1,800 running watts of power and generates just 59 dB of sound, making it virtually silent from just 10 feet away. Parallel capability allows you to run two PG2300iS generators in tandem with the use of an adapter to effectively increase power output without the hassle that comes along with having a much larger unit. The handy ‘suitcase’ design is both durable and compact and weighs only 47 lbs, giving you the freedom to take the PG2300iS anywhere with ease.
- 2300 Peak Watts/1800 Running Watts
- 4.8 Hours or Operation @ ½ Load
- 1.18 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 47 lbs with Compact Suitcase Design
- Stable Sine Wave Technology & Super Quiet Operation (~59dB)
- Parallel Capability
- (2) AC 120V 13A Outlets, (1) 12V 8A Cigarette Outlet, and (1) 5V USB Port
- Low Oil Shut-Off & Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Recoil Start