Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 26. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
When mobility is a need and power a requirement, nothing beats the Pulsar PG5250. Large enough with up to 5250 peak watts to power two major appliances and numerous other devices, yet small enough to take to a job or recreation site, this unit can operate for up to 8 hours at half load on a single tank of fuel and is ideal for those hunting, fishing, camping, tailgating events. With two 120V outlets, one 120/240 volt twist outlet, one 30 amp RV outlet and one 12 volt receptacle, the PG5250 can handle both large and small jobs and provide years of service.
- 5250 PEAK, 4250W RATED
- 224cc, 4 STROKE AIR COOLED OHV ENGINE
- PULL START
- RUNS APPROX 8 HOURS AT 1/2 LOAD
- FULL POWER SELECTOR SWITCH
- OPERATING NOISE ~76 DECIBELS
- TWO AC 120V OUTLETS, ONE 30 AMP RV OUTLET, ONE 120/240V TWIST LOCK OUTLET ONE 12V DC OUTPUT (TRICKLE CHARGE)
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
- 3N1 VOLTAGE, FREQUENCY, AND HOUR METER
- LOW OIL INDICATOR WITH LOW OIL SHUTDOWN
- INCLUDES WHEEL KIT
- EPA APPROVED
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY